12/26/2018 by balloubedell 1 Comment
“If I was looking for an estate planning Attorney…”
Advice from a Seasoned Estate Planning & Probate Attorney
1. Don’t get your estate planning documents online. I estimate that 99% of what I do is not preparing documents, but giving tailored advice for your unique situation.
2. Use online research, but only to educate yourself, as well as to compare and contrast attorneys.
3. Interview lawyers, by telephone or at your first office meeting – shop around and ask for price.
4. Make sure to use a lawyer who only focuses on estate planning.
5. If you are afraid to interview a lawyer, use word of mouth – ask your friends.
– Kathryn Bedell, Esq.